Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It's been a while

It's been a while since I last was able to sit down and share life with you all. Life with two boys is incredibly more busy than I expected it to be at this point. Cub Scouts, baseball, speech therapy, developmental therapy, and so much more keep us constantly on the go!

Jonathan turned two at the end of May. In late May/early June, he started speech and developmental therapy for a speech delay. Twice a week he works on learning to communicate more effectively. He has really made leaps and bounds in the past two months. He has gone from saying 12 words, to putting two and three word sentences together now!

Carson finished 1st grade with excellent straight A's. He played travel baseball this summer and really enjoyed it. He is excited to start second grade next week!

Chris has been busy beyond belief with work. He has managed to squeeze a few triathlons and a half marathon in there as well.

I'm still at the Care Coordinator job and really enjoy what I do.

I'll sit down soon and fill you in more on each of our lives, but right now I'm being attacked by a crazy toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: