Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Free For All!

Gram- My grandma is doing good and is back at a nursing home for rehab. I think she has 9 lives! She's a fighter that is for sure.

My boys- The hubs had 5 teeth pulled Friday and ended up with a dry socket :( he had it packed today. Hopefully he can still get his spacers for his braces next week! Cman has been battling a darn cold or sinus infection. He sounds terrible, but is super snuggly at bedtime :)

Work- Has been so crazy with flu clinics! Get your flu shots people! Vaccines save lives!

Pregnancy- Well, Morning sickness has found me this week. I've been miserable more days than not since Sunday. It was like a switch flipped and morning sickness went from 0 to 100 over night. Still trying to find a remedy that helps. I had my first legit craving this week too....chicken nuggests. No lie, I had to drop what I was doing and go get chicken nuggets in the middle of my day! haha! (By the way, if you missed the announcement of our new addition, you can see it here.

Weekend- This weekend is the first weekend we aren't crazy busy since Labor day! Just a birthday party and football game tomorrow night, hockey Saturday, and again Sunday. I think we can handle that!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: