Tuesday, February 19, 2013

24 weeks!

As of today, I am 24 weeks along with this pregnancy! YIKES! Where has the time gone?!
 
 
Weight gain: 7 pounds, as of my last OB appointment last week.

Food aversions: Pork, Chicken, and Pizza
Morning sickness: Have had some nausea this past week.
Appetite : Comes and goes this week.
Cravings: Salad with ranch dressing
Clothes: Found my old maternity clothes from my first pregnancy last week...Much more comfortable now!
Sleeping: Awaken nightly around 3-4am, and can't go back to sleep then :(
Bellybutton: Still in
Backaches: Horrible!
Heart Burn: Not too bad this week, unless I ate garlic or onion 
 
Movements: Mostly feeling kicks very low, occasionally they are near my belly button.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!
Name: Yep, he's got one, it starts with J
Next appointment: March 14th, My birthday! 
Looking Forward To: Sitting on the floor comfortably, or laying on my back in bed....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: