Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Our Paleo Adventure---Update

So a few months ago, I shared with you how we were trying to go Paleo in this house. Ironic, right? After all, I am a cornfed child who ate potatoes, bread, beans, or corn at every meal growing up and those are forbidden on Paleo.

Anyways, Chris is having wonderful results with weight loss, increased energy, and overall feeling good since starting our adventure. Being pregnant, I am only half doing paleo. I eat little bread, lots of fruits and veggies, and meat (when I can stand it), my weakness and craving is potatoes!.  Through our adventure, I have managed to keep weight gain to a minimum so far at 5 1/2 months, I have gained only 4 or 5 pounds.

We've also found several new recipes for vegetables we like.  Here's a list of a few of our favorites. If you like one, let me know and I'll share the recipe.

Roasted Zucchini and Carrots
Honey Glazed Carrots
Mock Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli (no recipe there really, haha)
Spaghetti Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: