Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Free For All




It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! It has been a long week, so today's post is a mix of stuff ;)

Last week we had a very sick little baby and this week he's finally getting back to his normal self! We even took him swimming for the first time last night! He loved it!

The weather seems to finally be looking more like Spring.  Today it is 55 degrees and sunny. The lowest high for the next week is in the upper 30s. I can handle that!

Tomorrow is Carson's last "Bitty Ball" game. Then we get our weekends back for a few weeks. He's really enjoyed basketball this past 8 weeks, he's done a great job listening and learning the game.

In one week, I turn 30....only 7 days left in my 20s....How do I feel about that? Hmm....I'm ok with it!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I know I am spending some time outside soaking up some much needed Vitamin D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: