Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Free for All



This week has been a little quiet around here thanks to this:


That would be my husband, holding Jonathan in the pre-op room on Wednesday.  Yes, Jonathan had surgery. Nothing major, just tubes in his ears, but it has made for a busy snuggly week. All we did Wednesday when we got home was snuggle and nap off and on all day...It was great! He's back to normal Jonathan now, which is wonderful after the past month of illness!

The night before he had surgery Chris and I took Carson to Family Reading Night at his school. They had activities, snacks, and a book swap. We could take old books, redeem them for tickets, then redeem the tickets for "new" (to us) books. Carson absolutely loved it and it was great to get time with just the three of us.

In 8 days, I will run my first official 5k! I can't wait! I have been walking or jogging every day lately to get ready for it. I even go to the gym or walk around town on my lunch break. I'm serious about losing my muffin top!

Last night, the boys and I did yard work and played outside, it was wonderful! The sun was shining and it was in the upper 50s. Today's weather is supposed to be nice and warm, then the bottom is going to drop out and their talking of snow again next week?!? Go away Winter! I'm ready for Spring!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: