Monday, July 16, 2012

One of my favorite days....

Dear Carson,

     On this day, in 2008, at 9:13pm, you came into our world.  You made me a mother, and daddy a father, to a healthy, 8lb 10oz little boy. A day that is by far one of my most memorable and favorite days in my entire life. In the past four years you've learned to walk, talk, ride a bike, write your name, and play baseball. You've had 3 surgeries, and more bumps and bruises than I can even count! You are pure boy, and I LOVE IT! Each day is always an adventure with you. Your love for us shows, and we love you so much also. Your smile, your hugs, and your kisses melt my heart!

     Our whole world changed on this day 4 years ago. I wouldn't have it any other way. We've watched our incredible little guy go....

From this...



To this!




Happy 4th Birthday Carson!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: