Tuesday, July 31, 2012

No carbs? What?!

My beloved husband came home from work one day last week and announced that he is breaking off his relationship with carbs....No carbs? Are you kidding me?!

 We typically have bread, noodles, or a potato dish of some sort at every meal. How am I supposed to drop carbs from our meals? While normal people wouldn't have any problem coming up with new meal ideas,  I on the other hand, happen to be married to one of the pickiest eaters ever! Not to mention, I am a carboholic. After all, I am "the midwest cornfed mom". I grew up with meat, potatoes, bread & butter, and a vegetable at every meal! Seriously. Every. Meal. I managed to stay skinny as a child, but once I was an adult it has been a struggle, that so far I am losing.

As of today, I have done good at curbing the carbs in our meals here at home for the last 6 days. I am still not sure how long this will last or if we will survive. This could get ugly, haha!

So...........anyone got any low/no carb meal ideas????

1 comment:

LinkWithin

You may also like: