Monday, January 28, 2013

Balance

For as long as I can remember, I've been struggling to find a way to balance work, housework, time with Chris, time with Carson, and time for myself.  Obviously this is hard to do considering I am gone for work until at least 5:00pm weekdays, Carson's bedtime is 8pm, Chris goes to the gym from 6:30-9pm most nights, and I am ready for bed by 9:30.

 Without getting up at 4am everyday, I'm not sure that it will ever totally happen, but I am going to try. Here's my solution *hopefully*

-I am going to "schedule" myself to do one or two house chores every night, so as not to put it all off completely, but also so it is not all on one day.
-I will have my "me time" from 8-9pm while Carson's asleep, and Chris is working out at the gym.
-I am going to really try to make more meals up ahead of time and have them ready to just pop in the oven or whatever when I get home. Less time in the kitchen = more time with my boys.


Three simple things that hopefully will help get some balance back in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: