Thursday, May 9, 2013

35 weeks!

As of two days ago, I am 35 weeks pregnant. The past few weeks have really flow by us. It's hard to believe  that in just 4 short weeks we will be a family a four!


Weight gain: 18 pounds

Food aversions: None really anymore :)

Morning sickness: Has returned again. It did this during my first pregnancy too, so I'm not too concerned.

Appetite : Pretty much normal now days.

Cravings: Starbursts, Salad with ranch dressing

Clothes: Some of my maternity clothes from last time are actually too big this time around! My scrubs are still snug, but still fit for now.

Sleeping: I'm up 2-3 times each night to use the bathroom and find it hard to get comfortable to sleep now, but it's ok, I nap on weekends!

Bellybutton: It's half in, half out, lol.

Backaches: Actually not bad unless I've been sitting on the floor.

Heart Burn: It's horrible. Tums are my best friend!

Movements: He's not moving as much the past week or so. I think he's running out of room!

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Next appointment: Monday (35w 6d)

Looking Forward To: Putting up the crib this weekend!

Other baby news:   We had an ultrasound on Tuesday at exactly 35 weeks. Little man was already measuring 6lb 12oz at that time! He was estimated to be 37w2d at that time. What can I say? I grow 'em big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: