Tuesday, May 21, 2013

37 weeks....Full term!

Well, here we are at 37 weeks...FULL TERM! Baby J can come anytime he likes now. The carseat is installed in the car, the crib is ready, everything is ready, and waiting on him!

Here's this week in review:

Weight gain: 18 pounds.

Food aversions: None really anymore :)

Morning sickness: Still hanging around some.

Appetite : I'm hungry all the time!

Cravings: Strawberries again....and sweet, fruity candy too.

Clothes:  Still wearing tanks with my work shirt over them unbuttoned. Too close to the end to buy new stuff now!

Sleeping: I sleep 1.5-2 hours in a stretch. I'm up a couple times each night to go to the bathroom, then I get out of bed around 4:30-5:00am.

Bellybutton: It's mostly an outtie now.

Backaches: They are back with a vengeance :(

Heart Burn: That word should be banned from the English language! Still, everything I eat or drink makes me have heartburn! Sometimes even when I haven't ate I have heartburn.

Movements: He's running out of room to move very much, so his movements are strong and indeed felt by mommy. He gets the hiccups frequently too. This week he has really enjoyed sticking his foot against my rib cage.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Next appointment: This Thursday, 37w 2d.

Looking Forward To: Seeing my ankles again...They're lost in swelling currently. This past week has been full of high blood pressure, headaches, swelling, and backaches. Hoping my OB will do something to help when I see him on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: