Tuesday, May 14, 2013

36 weeks!

We are so close to being "full term" now! I can't believe baby will be here in just three weeks. This week we got the crib up, pack and play up in our room, and got all his clothes ready. The hospital bags are also packed!


Weight gain: 17 pounds. I actually lost a pound at this doctor's visit.

Food aversions: None really anymore :)

Morning sickness: Still hanging around some.

Appetite : Pretty much normal now days.

Cravings: Salads, crab pasta salad

Clothes:  Scrubs are still fitting, although they are pretty snug. I've been wearing lots of maternity tank tops with my work shirt over them unbuttoned.

Sleeping: Same as last week, not much sleep happening here anymore. I seem to wake up for the day around 3-4am.

Bellybutton: It's still half an outtie.

Backaches: Occasionally but not too terrible.

Heart Burn: There's that dirty word again! Everything I eat or drink makes me have heartburn! Sometimes even when I haven't ate I have heartburn.

Movements: He's running out of room to move very much, so his movements are strong and indeed felt by mommy. He gets the hiccups frequently too.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Next appointment: Next Thursday, 37w 2d.

Looking Forward To: June 4th :) That's the date we have officially set for my c-section!

36w2d bump photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: