Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Free For All

It's Friday again!

This week brought another blizzard with it! We were off work/school on Monday for MLK day. That night, it was an all out blizzard! Cold temps, lots of snow, and 45mph winds! School was cancelled on Tuesday, and my office was closed by the county due to white out conditions and drifted roads. I enjoyed my day snuggling with my boys :)

Monday we had a day with just Carson! Chris and I took him to lunch (he chose pizza of course), took him shopping, and to see "The Nut Job". It was a cute movie. We had a great day with him and I really enjoyed one on one time with him.
 Next week is supposed to be frigid again, so maybe I can prep some more blog posts and get them scheduled?!

I don't have a whole lot to say this week. It's be very busy at work, and fairly quiet at home.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: