Monday, August 6, 2012

Mother of a boy...

Ok, my son may only be 4 but in these 4 brief years I have been his mother, these are the top 10 things I have learned so far....

1) The cat is much more fun to play with when you drag her by her tail.

2)  Matchbox cars can and will stay in the pocket of a little boy as they go through the washer.

3) If you hear silence, always, ALWAYS, go see what your son is doing.

4) Plastic army men melt in the dishwasher.

5) Always check the bed for cars, trains, and action figures before laying down.

6) Play-Doh can and will be put into any opening available to your child.

7) Clothing is optional. Especially after a bath.

8) As long as I can't see you, you can't see me when I pee outside.

9) You can NEVER have too many boats and cars in the bathtub.

10) Legos, cars, and trains never hurt as bad when you step on them as when you step on one at 1:00 in the morning!


What else can you think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: