Monday, September 10, 2012

Crockpot Cookin'

With my crazy schedule lately for "Back To School Immunization Clinics", it's been hard to cook I've been too lazy to want to cook supper at night. My solution? My crock pot!

I decided to try out a new bbq chicken recipe I found on the How Sweet It Is blog. Oh.My.Gosh it was delicious!  I modified this recipe found here, and it turned out great!


Not my chicken. Source
I left out the smoked paprika ( I don't own that, lol), and used a hazelnut infused beer from hubs favorite brewery. I also didn't measure anything at all. I do a lot of my cooking that way! I just eyeball stuff :)

At any rate, it turned out incredibly delicious and was ready to eat when I got home from work that night! I love the blog I found this on, and can't wait to try out more of her recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: