Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My First Nascar Race...Take Two!

Last September my husband decided to go to our first NASCAR race. We were so excited to go see the top drivers. The day we were supposed to go to the race, we woke up to rain. We drove 3 hours to the track, it rained all day, and the race ended up cancelled until the next day :(

That was not the case this year! Here's some pictures from the fun day we had last weekend at Chicagoland Speedway.

My Favorite Driver...Danica Patrick! She started 42nd, finished 25th.

Start of the race

Brad Keselowski, #2, Doing his post-win celebration!
It was a fun time. Just my husband, me, and 70,000+ crazy NASCAR fans (oh,and my brother in law). We tailgated. We walked through Champions Park. We got lots of freebies. But most of all, we had a fun time and got a nice sunburn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: