Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Free for All!

Today is Homecoming at my old high school. I've been out for 10 years....doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I was getting ready to ride in the parade, decorating the float, and preparing to dance at the big game. I will have to get pics of the parade for you all for next week!

Life- This week has been rough :( I hurt my back at work (not sure how!) on Tuesday and had to take Wednesday and Thursday off. I spent the afternoon on Wednesday in the ER trying to get relief...no such luck :(

C Dude- Yesterday was his picture day at school Dang those school photos are expensive! Despite that, of course I had to order some. I sure hope they are as good as last years...

Gram- My gram is in the hospital again. She had her colostomy reversed and her bowel put back together last Tuesday. She was supposed to be out of the hospital by Monday. Yesterday she had to have an emergency surgery to fix her bowel. It perforated where they had put it back together :( She now has an ileostoomy, and is on a ventilator. Hoping to get her off the vent today and back to health really soon! She's been through so much in the last 10 months.
Weekend plans- It's my 10 year class reunion!!!! A family friendly picnic at the park next to our old school  Can't wait to see old friends! Then on Sunday, we have to pack for our trip to the sunshine state next week! YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: