Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm being featured!!!!!!!!!

We've all been there.

We've seen something on the internet or read it in a magazine and wanted to try it out ourself. Then we tried it and it was an epic fail.

Lucky for us, there's a new blog about life's little adventures in cooking or beauty or home DIY projects that didn't quite turn out as planned.  I am so excited about it!  This is a blog that everyone can love and enjoy the humor of other people's "Glamour Oops".

Head on over and check out my own Glamour Oops that is being featured there today!

2 comments:

  1. I find this so exciting for you! I'm going over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the link isn't working--I'll try to search for it, but I thought you should know. Wish me luck...;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You may also like: